Menu of involvement – Tenant Representatives

Tenants can become a “Tenant Representative” for their street or local area when SBHA are carrying out home improvement work i.e. new kitchens, bathrooms and heating etc. This allows Tenants, SBHA and Contractors to work together during the works being carried out to ensure that Tenants receive a good quality standard of service.