Tenant Participation

Compliments and complaints

Scottish Borders Housing Association is committed to providing high quality Customer Services


We value both compliments and complaints and use the information they provide because to help us improve the services we deliver to you.

If something has gone wrong or if you are unhappy with our services, we want you to tell us about it. Our Do you have a complaint? leaflet tells you about SBHA’s complaints procedure and what you can do if you have a complaint. It also tells you about our service standards and what you can expect from us. To make a complaint, simply fill out our online enquiries form or write to us.

If you remain unhappy with SBHA’s final decision on your Complaint, you can contact the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman (SPSO):

By post                 Freepost SPSO
(this is all you need to write on the envelope, and you do not need to use a stamp)
Freephone          0800 377 7330                                                      

Online contact  www.spso.org.uk/contact-us 

Mobile site          www.spso.org.uk

Where you feel there may be a significant performance failure you can contact the Scottish Housing Regulator. This factsheet explains what this type of complaint is and when you can contact the Regulator.




SBHA would also like to hear from you when you feel you have received an excellent service and we value your feedback.  You can contact SBHA in person or in writing at one of our offices, by phone on 01750 724444 or by using our online enquiries form.