Full Time and Permanent
Salary range £23,742-£26,906 per annum (pending review)
An Exciting Opportunity to Make a Difference
SBHA provides affordable housing to over 5000 individuals and families across the Scottish Borders. We are passionate about listening to our Customers, Developing our People and Creating Great Places to Live, whilst growing our business and providing value for money.
The Senior Customer Adviser – Antisocial Behaviour is a varied and interesting role for a proactive and organised customer service specialist with strong IT and administration skills.
No two days will be the same for the successful candidate who will:
- Be the primary point of contact for reports and enquiries about antisocial behaviour
- Signpost customers to appropriate support
- Provide advice on the range of prevention and enforcement methods available
- Support colleagues and external partners to tackle ASB in our communities
- Ensure accurate, GDPR compliant records are kept
- Carry out risk assessments and escalate where appropriate
- Deal appropriately with sensitive information about a varied client group
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the skills to succeed in this role, please complete the application form at the link below.
For an informal chat about the role, please contact Debby Gillett on 01750 724414.
Closing Date: 19 February 2019
Interview Date: 28 February 2019
Just click on job titles to download the full job descriptions.
Please see below for application forms
SBHA is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Want to know more about being an Apprentice at SBHA? We asked some of our current and former apprentices to put together a quick guide, answering some of the questions you might have!
Watch it here – https://youtu.be/VXVIWK9d0PM