Welcome to the
Scottish Borders Housing Association
Heard our new Radio Borders Advert? Give us a call on 01750 724444 to find out how we can help you find job or training opportunities, or click here for more information.
We are happy to translate any of the documents we publish, or provide them in an alternative format such as large print or braille. Just get in touch with us using our online contact form or call 01750 724444.
You told us you wanted to see us out and about more on your estates, so we’re getting out of the office..
From 3rd October, our office hours at Galashiels and Hawick will be changing.
- On Mondays, you can drop in to the offices to pay rent, or get job or benefit advice from one of our advisers. Open 9am-5pm, no appointment needed.
- On Tuesdays, come and meet your local Neighbourhood Housing Officer. Please make an appointment – appointments available 9am-5pm.
- At our Galashiels office on Wednesdays, you can get advice on how to register and bid for a home. Appointments available 9am-5pm. Our Hawick office will be closed on Wednesdays.
- At our Hawick office on Thursdays, you can get advice on how to register and bid for a home. Appointments available 9am-5pm. Our Galashiels office will be closed on Thursdays.
- On Fridays, you can drop in to talk to us about repairs, estate management and anti-social behaviour. Open 9am-3.45pm, no appointment needed.